Thursday, April 6, 2006

Get Me Out of This Stale Air

Time to break out of the funk...

Ryan recently posted/ranted about Chevy's new product tie-in with "The Apprentice". Having seen a new Tahoe in person, I can say they are really cool, even if I wouldn't personally buy one.
I have already commented on Ryan's post about my agreement with his points. I don't understand the blind hatred for SUV's and their owners, I still feel that all people can make their own, hopefully educated, decision about what vehicle they wish to purchase.

I also happen to subscribe to the GM Fastlane blog. It is mostly comprised of posts from Robert Lutz, which makes it of great interest to me (BTW: pick up his book sometime for an interesting read). Today's post is directly concerning the Tahoe promotion, and the media interest it has generated.

Take a look.

No comments: