Wednesday, February 8, 2006

It's Sweeps Week!!!!

Sometimes you come across something on the Internet that just makes you feel dumber, or sorry for all the dumb people in the world after seeing/watching it.

Tonight I was searching for some information on the upcoming Vonage IPO, that will be happening this fall. I ended up finding an article about it on Forbes.com. I expect fairly accurate and informative news out of Forbes (maybe unjustifiably). While there, I notice a little box to the side, and the top link is "Top Topless Beaches" (Here is the link in case the Forbes site changes). This seemed a bit out of place, but of course I had to click on it. For those following along at work don't worry, there is nothing at all here that is NSFW.

Be warned, the first obstacle is that this video is in Real format (as in Real Shitty). I have Firefox tricked out to use Real Alternative, so I was okay there. I then proceeded to watch the video. This is maybe the dumbest, most pointless, least informative thing I have ever watched. The person brought into the clip is more of an airhead than I ever thought possible. I feel dumber now just for watching. To even things out, I wanted to make sure everyone else watches it and sinks down to my new, dumber level.

1 comment:

---ryan said...

I laughed ou.....[buffering]....t loud at the Real comment. I can't ag....[buffering]....ree more.