Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Doc Johnson

Yes, I used that title just to see what kind of fun I could have with Google ads.

However, docks are very relevant to this post. I have never purchased an iPod dock to this point, and I also haven't connected my iPod to my home theater. Both seem very practical and usable, they just haven't been necessary for me, and I hadn't really found a product for either that I truly liked.

All of that may be changing. We are potentially getting a new house, and the new house may be used a bit differently. I foresee being down in the home theater area much more than before. There is also a good chance that CRAPT games will be held down there, and music will need to be provided. The iPod makes a great way to do that.

Enter this new product from DLO. A dock that can be used with computer or entertainment center, that can provide an on screen display and remote capability for the iPod. Sweet. It has a very nice design, and the price point isn't terrible. I like it.

No comments: