Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Return of the Blurbs

Okay, so a while ago I promised a day of blurbs. I got busy and it didn't happen. Today I'm going to make up for it.

First item of the day (chosen completely at random): one of the best posts the onion has ever done. This applies to so much more than television, use this as reference or for fodder anytime some zealot is pushing their cause too much. It was primarily because of this that I stopped touting the fact that I did not have a cell phone (whoops, I guess I just broke that rule). I didn't want to fall into this category.

Here is the post.

1 comment:

---ryan said...

One of the best ones ever.

I don't have a cell phone either. I find that holding a book up to my head is much more mentally stimulating. I don't read it, I just think about it as I call Jimmy and ask him what kind of detergent he thinks I should buy.