Friday, November 18, 2005

Ignore me - just testing some more Amazon goodness

Amazon has this associates program which is kind of cool. Nothing really innovative, but it pays you a percentage when somebody buys something thanks to a link of yours. They keep enhancing this in good ways though, making the links more and more useful. Today I am trying out their new hover feature that gives a better preview of the item.

Why am I doing this all here, instead of on one of my other pages? I'm lazy, and just in case you are interested. If not, I don't care, and I'm still lazy.



Unfortunately, blogger won't let me include javascript. Here was the javascript that would have added the new preview to this link:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.assoc-amazon.com/s/link-enhancer?tag=musingsonalmo-20">
</script>

No comments: