Monday, February 5, 2007

Another New Endeavor

It's been a while since I created anything new online. I always seem to have tons of ideas, but as with many people, I lack the time to actually get them out there.

Well, this one is out there now. I have a CafePress shop where I will be featuring pieces of apparel that I have designed. There have been countless times in the past where I have come up with ideas for clothing, and now I have an outlet for them.

Check out the Floydpink Originals shop. It's just starting out, but expect it to grow slowly and steadily.

If anyone has ideas they would like to see, feel free to send them my way.

Update: Some have asked for better pictures of my first item. Here they are:

1 comment:

---ryan said...

LMAO - Please post the image so we can see it a little better.