Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Go to the Movies

...or better yet, bring them to you. I found one of those Internet movie quizzes tonight, and got myself hooked. Thelonius did something similar a while back.

Try this out and see how you do
. I just made my very quick first pass and got 15/30. I'm going to go back through now and see how many others I can figure out.

2nd Pass: Okay, went back and quickly bumped it up to 20/30. Now, I'm fairly stuck, and will go to bed. Let me know what scores you are getting, and I'll see if I can't finish off the last 1/3 tomorrow. Here are the ones I have not gotten thus far: 3, 4, 9, 14, 18, 20, 21, 23

4 comments:

crturboguy said...

I suck. I'm only @ 13/30. But I did get 9, 14, 18.

--JOsh

---ryan said...

24/30 on first pass - netflix must be paying off

Jason and I have a couple of overlaps on the ones we can't get. I imagine I'm missing silly ones :)

13, 14, 19, 21, 23, 26

Jason said...

We pooled our answers, so I learned the following:

3 - should have gotten.
4 - never saw, wouldn't have gotten.
9 - never saw
14 - figured it out
18 - never saw, wouldn't have gotten.
20 - never saw

21 and 23 are the only 2 still stumping all of us. Anyone else?

Jason said...

Finally had to cheat and use Google.

<spoiler>
















21 - Talk To Her - some foreign movie I would have never seen.
23 - Four Rooms - A Madonna movie as several suspected, one I have never seen.

</spoiler>