Thursday, June 30, 2005

Goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Ahhh, a weight has been lifted. Several actually. My angry post the other night was the result of too much work, l33t hax0rs, and school work. Now, all three are gone for the time being.

I caught up on my work and things have stabilized from a task viewpoint. The script kiddies have been eradicated for the time being, we still have to work a bit to make sure we keep them out, and I just turned in my freaking 18 page research paper for one of my classes. That comes after I wrote 4 other 5-8 page papers last night. Very nice to be free of the burden.

<tangent>
Type 'leet' into Google. You will instantly get a slew of supposed "leet-speak" translators. Type in elite hacker and see what you get back. Lame.
</tangent>

Now, let's try out this new Blogger image hosting stuff. This was one of the things I found really disappointing about Blogger when I first started, among other things (Another tangent first, why isn't there a "search this blog" feature, so when I want to find one of my old stories I can do so without going to Google and knowing some magic. Someone with more skillz and time let me know if you find out how to do this easily).
Okay, that's not too shabby. Google seems to have it right. Works great in Firefox, and I have the option of either uploading or pointing to an external image myself. I would like to see the size option have more clarification though.

Last, go check out Ryan's post for tonight. I know I link to him below, but I agree completely with this post so I want to make sure you go there.

Now, I need to go splurge on some iTunes. The mother of those three really, really ridiculously good looking kids up there gave me a $20 GC to iTunes the other day to cheer me up. It worked. I think I might have to pick up some Lyrics Born.

No comments: