Thursday, January 27, 2005

Just Plain Stupid

GRRR, stupid site. First I tried to include an image inline and it looked like crap. Then I posted that I had it fixed and that didn't show up right. Hopefully this time it worked.


This is a snippet from a piece of mail I got regarding my credit card account today. Let me make this clear, this was physical mail that I got from my mailbox, not email. I like the card overall for its rewards and such, but this just defies logic.

With apologies to Mitch Hedberg: "There is no need to bring ink and paper into this."



I have a few more posts about other things that have annoyed me about credit card companies to follow sometime...

2 comments:

---ryan said...

Oh my goodness. That is the hardest I have laughed in quite some time.
-This page left intentionally blank.-

Jason said...

Huzzah, somebody used the comments feature!