Tuesday, January 25, 2005

FP

Okay, here I go again. I tried a blog on here at one point in the past only to deem it a failure. I couldn't find anything useful to add to it, and I never updated.
Well, Ryan's convinced me to give it another go, since he has managed to keep his going (at around the same pace I probably will).

I actually think it may have a chance of succeeding this time. I may be getting older and crankier, but for some reason I seem more prone to rambling, bitching, and or pontificating on a great deal of topics recently. That seems like all the more reason to get them out in the ether before they either clog up my head or dissapear.

Also, I go into it with no expectation this time. If I don't update for a year, so be it. I will when I can, and that's that. Through the extreme, wonderful beauty that is RSS (or ATOM...) people won't have to rely on checking the site for the rare updates, they will just magically appear. yay!

No comments: