Thursday, June 23, 2005

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not."

Okay, Shannon tagged me to list my 6 favorite songs. I'm not sure if this is ever, or currently, but my mind can't possibly figure out how to do it for all-time. I will stick to current. These are in no particular order, and may change completely if you ask me again in a week.


1. Big and Rich - Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)
2. Toby Keith - HonkeyTonk U
3. Public Enemy - Give It Up (Dirty Drums in Memphis Remix)
4. Revis - Caught in the Rain
5. Wyclef and Eve - Your Love (L.O.V.E. Reggae Mix)
6. Del the Funky Homosapien - Mista Dobalina

Yeah, this is mainly a group of songs I have had on heavy rotation in iTunes while I do homework late at night.

Okay, tag you're it. List your favorite songs.

No comments: