Thursday, April 7, 2005

Blogger sucks. It really, really sucks!

Had to vent. I'm sick, and tired of these failed posts and such. I noticed just a minute ago as I was attempting to post this and it kept saying "Document contains no data" that there is now a "Recover post" hyperlink in the JavaScript control for editing posts. Why would that be necessary? Maybe because their service is looking more like a fly-by-night, rather than somebody with a hand in Google's hefty pockets.

Anyway, I have 2 stupid things to post. The first is a stupid Microsoft error. I just found everything about this to be comical:
This error may be the result of trying to delete more than 4,000 messages at one time. Outlook can delete no more than 4,000 messages when it is working with a server message store.
To avoid this error, delete fewer than 4,000 messages in a single operation.
It is also possible you do not have the appropriate permissions to delete messages. If you need to delete content from a folder owned by someone else, contact the owner of the folder to obtain the necessary permissions, or have the owner delete the content for you.

Next, you have to check out this story that Ian sent to me. The idiots are winning.

Update: I have to apologize for the multiple posts, the subject of this post should have caused you not to be surprised by this though. I will fix it as soon as blogger is working right again. One note, I did find by reading http://status.blogger.com that clearing my cookies caused some of the problems to go away. Now, the only problem I am having is not all posts showing up on my edit page.

Update2: Fixed. All is now well.

No comments: