Sunday, December 30, 2007

Winter Break Projects

I've mentioned countless times before (although not necessarily on this blog) how much I enjoy my Xbox Media Center. I still find the quality of software that those open source guys kicked out to be incredible and I use it pretty much every day.

So...one of my projects that I ignored until my winter reprieve from work was to fix an Xbox of mine that didn't quite work right. Couple that with one that offered to fix for someone else, and I created the ultimate Pimp My Ride scenario in my living room:

"We put three xboxes on top of your TV!!!"
(Eat your heart out, Xzibit).

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about right now, there was an episode of that ridiculous show where they stuff 3 xboxes into the trunk of a Nissan 240SX. I was amazed to find a thread with the guy who owned the 240 today while searching a bit.

No comments: