Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Like James Brown I'm sayin' it loud, am I loud enough?

Okay, just a quick informative (maybe) post for fellow bloggers.

First, if you save a post of as a draft, make sure to change the date and time before posting it. Otherwise, it has a timestamp of when the draft was created, not when it was posted. Stupid.

Second, for those who have not found it yet (me until tonight, although I wasn't really looking), there is a spellcheck feature. Click the ABC with the checkmark on the edit bar in the compose window. I've heard other bloggers complain about no spellcheck, and I thought I would look. It was right there staring me in the face the whole time.

Word!

1 comment:

crturboguy said...

Yeah, I got hit w/ that time thing... I can see where it'd be nice, but it's kinda annoying if you start something you know will be a long time work-in-progress. Oh well...

--JOsh