Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Jesus just left Chicago (and I saw his eyes...)

This is a lame post. Accept it. Love it. My blog was yelling at me because all his blog homies had been updated recently and he hadn't. It's not really my fault, I have had tons of ideas and wanted to post them. However, sick kids and other things lead me to either want to just sleep or watch TV instead.

On to the lame. I've told some people this idea before, but I thought I needed to air it to a (potentially) wider audience. If this doesn't exist already, I want to create it. There should be a place in Vegas that puts odds on when celebrity marriages will fail. I could have made a lot of money by now.

I'm convinced that pretty much any high-profile celebrity marriage will fail, because these people are retarded. I can't guarantee any specific time frame, but I can say correctly 95% of the time that a couple will be no longer at some point. Several recent examples include Kenny Chesney and that bad actress, Nick Lachey and one of the airhead Simpson sisters, and Paris^2.

Lame. All lame. I can't believe how fake of lives these people live. It seems to me that they must have a poor grasp on the line between fiction and reality. They believe they are simply acting in a movie 24/7. It's not just celebrities though. Shannon occasionally now watches this trainwreck on MTV called My Super Sweet 16. It is the worst example of spoiled kids I have seen in a long time, much worse even than Rich Girls.

That's all for now. Enjoy the stench.

No comments: